Call to Arms continues to be open for purchase and pick up of TO-GO beer with social distancing measures in place. Here is everything you need to know about how to order and pick up.
Thank you from the entire CTA team for your ongoing support!
Monday – Thursday: 3 – 9pm
Friday: 3 – 10pm
Saturday: 12 – 10pm
Sunday: 12 – 8pm
Ordering online is strongly encouraged as it allows for convenient, speedy, contactless pick up. You can also call ahead with an order or just stop in.
- If you are able, please don’t forget to tip your bartender (even online) as these tips are helping our hard-working staff stay afloat during this difficult time.
- Find a current always-up-to-date tap list on our website and FB page.
- Pickup orders will be ready to pick up within 15 minutes of placement. Orders placed online before our business hours will be ready for you right when we open.
- Please do your best to pick up your order the same day you place it. If for some reason this becomes impossible, give us a call so we can set it aside for the next day.
- If ordering multiple items, bring a bag or small box for easy carry out.
- Please practice social distancing and keep 6 feet of distance from other waiting customers.
- Please wash your hands before and after picking up.
- Please wear a mask when picking up your beer.
- No tasters / beer samples are allowed at this time.
- No cash transactions.
- No used glass growler fills.
This is an incredibly challenging time for everyone, and it is hitting small businesses especially hard. Thank you so much for your love and support. We’ve always felt it, but now we’re 100% sure…we have the absolute greatest community! We will do everything in our power to be here for you, during and after this crisis. Oh, and we’ll leave the light on for you!